An Old Syrian Seal from Tell Afis (NW Syria)
The paper focuses on an Old Syrian Linear Style Seal found in the area of the Middle Bronze Age Acropolis fortifications at Tell Afis in 1999. The in-depth treatment of the piece in relation to its finding context and iconography provides the opportunity for a reappraisal of discussion on this class of seals in relation to questions such as chronology and manufacture.
Copyright (c) 2019 Candida Felli
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Copyright on any open access article in AsiAna published by FUP is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant FUP a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our Open Data policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in AsiAna open access articles.