Cytogenetic effects of Fulvic acid on Allium cepa L. root tip meristem cells
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Aslantürk, Özlem S. (2019). Cytogenetic effects of Fulvic acid on Allium cepa L. root tip meristem cells. Caryologia, 72(2), 29-35. https://doi.org/10.13128/cayologia-257
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published byCaryologia is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Caryologia a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our Open Data policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in Caryologia open access articles.