LE FILIERE AGROALIMENTARI ALTERNATIVE A TORINO E IN PIEMONTE: UNA QUESTIONE DI QUALITÀ
This article makes a socio-territorial analysis of alternative agro-food networks compared with other productive-distributive chains. The focus of the analysis is on the concept of quality and its conception by consumers of the various distributive chains. In line with convention theory, quality is considered an emergent social construct by the actors who give the market its form. The article is an empirical analysis applying this analytical framework to conventional, alternative and hybrid agro-food chains in Turin and Piedmont.
How to Cite
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published byCaryologia is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Caryologia a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our Open Data policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in Caryologia open access articles.