Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript should refer to original researches, not yet published except in strictly preliminary form.
- Articles of original researches findings are published in Italian Journal of Agrometeorology (IJAm), subsequent to critical review and approval by the Editorial Board. External referees could be engaged for particular topics.
- Three types of paper can be submitted: original paper, review, technical note. Manuscript must be written in English, with the exception of technical note that can be both in English or in Italian. All pages and lines of the manuscript should be numbered.
- First Name, Last Name, position, affiliation, mail address, telephone and fax number of all the Co-Authors are required. Corresponding Authors should be clearly identified.
The abstract should be no longer than 12 typed lines and should be written in both English and Italian.
Keywords and title should be written in both English and Italian.
- Full stop, not comma, must be used as decimal mark (e.g. 4.33 and not 4,33).
- Figures, tables, graphs, photos and relative captions should be attached in separate files. All images must be vector or at least 300 effective ppi/dpi to ensure quality reproduction.
- Captions should be written both in English and Italian and should be written as: Fig.x – Caption title, Tab.x – Caption title. Images should be referred to in the text as (Fig.x), (Tab.x). The translation must be written in italic: Fig.x – Caption title, Tab.x – Caption title.
- For foreign authors, all requested translations into Italian will be made by AIAM.
- Proof of the paper (formatted according to the Journal style) will be sent to the Corresponding Author for proof reading just one time. Corrections can be made only to typographical errors.
All the references in the text must be reported in the “References” section and vice-versa. In the text, only the Author(s) last name must be present, without the name or the first letter of the name (e.g. “Rossi,
2003” and not “Federico Rossi, 2003” or “F. Rossi, 2003”). If two authors are present, refer to them as: “Bianchi and Rossi, 2003” in the text (do not use “&” between the surnames). If more than two Authors are present, refer to them as: “Bianchi et al., 2003” in the text.
For journals, references must be in the following form:
Bianchi R., Colombo B., Ferretti N., 2003. Title. Journal name, number: pages.
Bianchi R., Colombo B., Ferretti N., 2003. Book title. Publisher, publishing location, total number of pages pp.
Manuscripts “in press” can be cited.
Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in IJAm.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
We will only use the personal data gathered over this website as set out in this policy. Below you will find information on how we use your personal data, for which purposes your personal data is used, with whom it is shared and what control and information rights you may have.