2019 AIAM Annual Conference
Research and innovation in meteo climate risk management in agriculture
11-13 JUNE 2019 | More info available here.
The Italian Journal of Agrometeorology (IJAm - Rivista Italiana di Agrometeorologia)
The Italian Journal of Agrometeorology (IJAm - Rivista Italiana di Agrometeorologia) is the official periodical of the Italian Association of Agrometeorology (AIAM) and aims to publish original scientific contributions, rather in English, but also in Italian, on agrometerology, as a science that studies the interactions of hydrological and meteorological factors with the agricultural and forest ecosystems, and with agriculture in its broadest sense (including livestock and fisheries).
Among the areas of specific interest of the journal there are:
- plant growth, quality and quantity of production;
- plant pathology;
- welfare conditions of livestocks;
- soil physics and hydrology;
- modeling, simulation and forecasting;
- remote sensing;
- territorial planning;
- geographical information systems and spatialization techniques;
- instrumentation to measure physical and biological quantities;
- data validation techniques, agroclimatology;
- agriculture scientific dissemination;
- support services for farmers.
IJAm is Scopus indexed and obtained the recognition in ISI Web of Science.