How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
On September 15, 2021, professor Alexander V. Kessenikh died. He was known for his works on nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and history of science.
- Gaponov Yu.V., Kovaleva S.K., Kessenikh A.V. Student protests in 1953 at the Physics Faculty of Moscow State University as a social echo of the Atomic weapon project (in Russian) // The history of the Soviet Atomic project: documents, memoirs, research. Vol. 2. Ed. V.P. Vizgin. Comp. V.P. Vizgin and I.S. Drovenikov. - St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2002. pp. 519 - 544.
- Kessenikh A.V. Fains me and all others! (in Russian: Chur za vsekh i za menia). Verses of various years and excerpts from the poems. — Moscow: Print-express, 1998.
- Kessenikh A.V. Operas of the Physics Faculty (in Russian) / Soviet physicist, 2013, ?6(103). https://www.phys.msu.ru/rus/about/sovphys/ISSUES-2013/06(103)-2013/19658/
- Gaponov Yu.V. Traditions of “art of the physicists” in the Russian scientific physical community of the 1950s -1990s (in Russian) / Questions of the history of natural science and technology, 2003, ?12. http://vivovoco.ibmh.msk.su/VV/JOURNAL/VIET/PHYSLIT.HTM
- Kessenikh A.V., Lushchikov V.I., Manenkov A.A., Taran Y.V. Proton polarization in irradiated polyethylenes / Soviet Physics — Solid State, 1963, Vol.5, ?2, pp. 321-329.
- Kessenikh A.V., Manenkov A.A. Dynamic polarization of nuclei during saturation of nonuniformly broadened electron paramagnetic resonance lines / Soviet Physics — Solid State, 1963, Vol.5, ?4, pp. 835-837.
- Kessenikh A.V., Manenkov A.A., Pyatnitskii G.I. On explanation of experimental data on dynamic polarization of protons in irradiated polyethylenes / Soviet Physics — Solid State, 1964, Vol.6, ?3, pp. 641-643.
- Wenckebach W.T. Essentials of Dynamic Nuclear Polarization. — The Netherlands: Spindrift Publications, 2016.
- Kessenikh A.V. On the historiography and bibliography of magnetic resonance (in Russian) // Research on the history of physics and mechanics 2005. - Moscow: Nauka, 2005. Pp. 217-291.
- Kessenikh A.V., Ptushenko V.V. Magnetic resonance in the interior of the century: biographies and publications. — Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2019. www.rfbr.ru/rffi/ru/books/o_2092940.
- Soviet physicists scientific community. 1950-1960s and other years. Issue 1 (in Russian) / Kessenikh A.V., Vizgin V.P. (Eds. and comp.). — Saint Petersburg.: Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy Publishing, 2005.
- Soviet physicists scientific community. 1950-1960s and other years. Issue 2 (in Russian) / Vizgin V.P., Kessenikh A.V. (Eds. and comp.). — Saint Petersburg.: Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy Publishing, 2007.
- To study the phenomenon of Soviet physics. 1950–1960s years. Socio-cultural and interdisciplinary aspects (in Russian) // Vizgin V.P., Kessenikh A.V., Tomilin K.A. (Eds. and comp.) — Saint Petersburg: Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy Publishing, 2014.
- Historical studies in physics and mechanics. 2014-2015 (in Russian) // Vizgin V.P., Vdovichenko N.V., Tomilin K.A., Kessenikh A.V. (Eds. and comp.) — Moscow: Yanus-K, 2016.
- Kessenikh A. Estonian scientist in USSR (Memories and reflections about Endel Lippmaa, 1930-2015) / Substantia, 2020, Vol.4, ?2; https://doi.org/10.13128/Substantia-851.
- Kessenikh A. Spin Temperature and Dynamic Nuclear Polarization. From the History of Researches (1953 – 1983) / Substantia, 2021 Vol.5, ?2, 19 - 34. https://doi.org/10.36253/Substantia-1224.