The ‘Consciousness-Brain’ relationship
From a thought experiment on the observation of a human intellect by itself, we will attempt to demonstrate that, unlike what many neuroscientists postulate, assemblies of neurons do not generate consciousness: Consciousness pre-exists any material system.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jean Pierre Gerbaulet, Marc Henry
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Copyright on any open access article in Substantia published by FUP is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant FUP a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
- In accordance with our Open Data policy, the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver applies to all published data in Substantia open access articles.